Lawn Feed and Nutrition
Lawn Feed & Fertiliser: Autumn & Spring
Good, nutrition is the basis for having and maintaining a healthy, green lawn.
Your lawn is made up of many small grass plants which, like all plants, need a balanced diet of nutrients for them to thrive and appear bright green, throughout the spring, summer and autumn months.
With so many lawn feeds and lawn fertiliser’s available, special care needs to be taken to ensure that they are applied uniformly, at the correct rate and especially at the right time of year.
Perfect Ground Solutions constantly changes the nutrition ratios of our bespoke grass fertilisers to make sure your lawn remains at its best, considering the weather and time of year and soil type.
In the autumn, we aim to aim to:
- Build on grass root growth
- Thicken grass leaf cell walls
- Help protect the grass plants over the winter
- Maintain a deep green colour
In the spring, we build on this to:
- Promote fresh leaf growth and strong colour
- Help the plant replace reserves lost over the winter